Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy Holidays!


I've been forced to feel remiss for wishing anyone a Merry Christmas, worried that perhaps they might not celebrate that particular holiday, be insulted that I did not also wish them a Happy [insert holiday here] as well, or worse, be offended that I would assume off the bat that they must celebrate Christmas.

While I don't agree with the fact that we're almost unable to visibly recognize Christmas in a public place, whether it be a city's "holiday" tree, or in school, I do agree with recognizing and respecting everyone's holidays.

With that said, if you do celebrate Christmas, Merry Christmas to you and yours from the entire team at Marketnews and here's how! magazines, MarketnewsGadgetTalk blog, and Bomar Publishing Inc.

If you don't celebrate Christmas, or also celebrate another holiday, here's what I hope to be a comprehensive list of the holidays you are likely to celebrate:

Happy Hanukkah
Happy Kwanza
Happy Saturnalia
Happy Holidays
Best Wishes
Joyous Season
Joyeux Noel
Happy New Year

If I'm missing anything, please feel free to add your own suggestions in the comments section below.

Stay tuned after Christmas for more for blog entries; as well as a new home for MarketnewsGadgetTalk.

[Photo: www.freedigitalphotos.net]

No comments: